9.15.2011

Musings that have been long in posting take 2

Why does the passage in scripture that talks about "...when I was a child I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child, but when I became a man I put childish things behind me..." keep coming to the forefront of my mind? Why can't I shake this feeling of dread that the end result is one I feel will destroy us all? I seek solace from wisdom that can only come from God, but all the while I question how this will ever bring glory to the Father. I am tormented in my spirit and I long to escape- yet, I know this is not an option. I must continue on the path I have begun to tread and pray and trust that God will go before me and make this clay usable. I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your grown up words