9.15.2011

Musings that have been long in posting take 1

These have been mulling around awhile in my head or have made it to paper, just not here yet and need to escape. Initially I thought about posting them all as one, but I think I'll separate them. All posts on today's date fall into this selection.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friend-- I need you to help me; to meet me halfway; I need you to hold me accountable; to make me mad when you say what I need to hear instead of what I want to hear.
Friend-- I need you to care enough to look past your beliefs and your wants and desires the same as I try to do for you.
Friend-- I need you to help make me better as a person and allow me to reciprocate that; I need this to be a two way street where we have the freedom to express our different ideas with no fear of judgement or failure.
Friend-- I need us to have understanding and compassion for one another at all times.
Friend-- I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your grown up words