10.21.2009

Ten reasons to read

So I was sitting in a training session this morning for our new computer systems at work, and the question on the floor didn’t pertain to me. So I let my eyes wander around the room and I found this poster hanging and copied what it said.




Ten Reasons to Read:



1. Read to understand the past.

2. Read to explore your world.

3. Read to plan your future.

4. Read to visit new places.

5. Read to create great things.

6. Read to make a good decision.

7. Read to have fun.

8. Read to exercise your mind.

9. Read to keep in touch.

10. Read because you can!



Those reminded me again why I enjoy reading now. When I was a kid, not so much, I wanted to be outside, but now I can appreciate a good book, especially on a rainy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your grown up words