10.20.2009

It's about time

I've had this blog for over a year now and have never taken the time to post an entry. It's all about time and me actually taking some long enough to post on here. Quite simply, lately I've been neglectful of all of my journaling and this is an attempt to motivate myself to get back to it like I'm supposed to. As the description says, it's a place for learning about the twistedness that is in my head a lot of the time.
I have been accused of talking a lot, and of being too honest, and forthright. In some aspects those are all truths, but who wouldn't rather have someone around who is going to tell you the truth about what they think instead of trying to make up what they think you want to hear?  I attempt to surround myself with people who are similar to myself, as I believe we all do whether consciously or not. My friends are the family members that I have chosen to be a part of my life and I share it openly with them. We are all see through..or shall I say each layer of us is see through. :-)  But we love each other deeply and we care enough about each other to tell the truth, even if that truth will hurt for a moment because we will be better people for it.
I have looked back at other comments I have had and posts I've placed around the web and still laugh at myself. I wonder sometimes exactly what was it that posed such a comment or topic. Perhaps I will go back and grab some of them and post them at some point here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your grown up words