10.21.2009

God is never surprised

So I was clearing some things off and found a note I had scrawled awhile back about the fact that God is never surprised. Decided it was worthy of a blog post.




There is nothing new to God. We must be anchored so deep in our faith that when the surprises of our lives come, we don’t look to God and say “what’s going on?”, but rather we look to God and we say “we know that there is a plan.”

Have we ever thought really hard about the fact that God is never surprised?



I wish I could recall what prompted this scratch, but I’m still taking it all in...again. It’s a pretty powerful concept if we really stop long enough to dwell on it. My challenge to you is that you actually do that. Take the time to think about the fact that everything that occurs in our lives is not a surprise to God. We just have to be willing to be used no matter what circumstance we find ourselves in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your grown up words