7.15.2012

Catching up

Obviously the last few months have been a little more than hectic and sadly blogging has been one of the many neglected aspects of my life. One would think that with time at home under doctor's orders I would have had plenty of time to write and tell everyone all the things going on in the world as I knew it. Alas, a good portion of narcotic pain relievers kept me from thinking too much about anything. Needless to say, there's quite a bit of catching up to do. Without further adieu: Some pics of the world of the hospital pre and post op. If you're interested in all the gory details about the stay that I had and the tornadoes that occurred that same day, I'll share what I can.
FIL hanging out with James in the waiting room
Big Dawg and another man from church each had their 'girls' in surgery


A few hours post surgery and post tornadoes I finally got to have broth to "eat"

Reduced to just drinking it
Breakfast in the hospital :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your grown up words