11.24.2010

Threes

You know how they say 'bad things come in threes?' I've come to know that this is true, but also that good things tend to come in sixes.  With Thanksgiving being tomorrow it is only fitting to focus on the things we're thankful for, but also for us to realize that we should be focused on them most of the time and as much as is possible ignore the bad things. There have been and always will be plenty of bad things to go around, but below I'm going to list a few things that just recently have been good things going on in my life.
1. Straight A's in school this semester
2. The privilege to be able to come to God even when I do not have any words good enough to express myself.
3. Opportunity to attend a phenomenal youth leader's conference
4. A completely remodeled house that we now live in!
5. Friends who love me and lift me up in prayer and in spirit
6. Health
7, The Family ('nuf said)
8. Music
9. A workplace that loves Jesus
10. Being able to travel freely around the country
11. Growing deeper this year spiritually
12. All the unexpected blessings that have come and covered a need just when I knew that without a miracle it wouldn't happen.

This is a small list but it's a heartfelt one. If you sat and wrote a list of things that you are thankful for or that are sincerely good things in your life, what would some of them be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your grown up words